The NATION Driving School seeks enthusiastic individuals with excellent presentation skills for Instructor positions. Bilingual male or female both candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Driver Education Instructor Seminole and Orange Counties (Full & Part-time position)
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Must possess a High School Diploma. Degree preferred
- Excellent physical condition.
- Resident of the state of Florida, and possess a valid Florida driver's license.
- Successfully complete and pass a thirty-two (32) hour course, and pass the oral and written test administered by the DHSMV Division of Driver License.
- Position Description: Train students to operate a motor vehicle in a dual control vehicle.
Degree preferred, Adult/Secondary Educational or Traffic Safety.
Each beginning instructor shall complete a Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) provided pre-service training.
Each beginning Instructor: In addition to above requirements, the individual must be able to document 252 hours of group facilitation experience as group leader or co-leader.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or call us for info (407) 866-9000.
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
NATION Driving School is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
*Before hire, all applicants must pass BOTH a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Screen.